Chiropractic care is a form of rehabilitation that includes a variety of different manual therapy techniques to improve joint biomechanics, decrease pain and improve mobility.
On your first appointment, Jeremy will take a detailed history to better understand your concerns and your goals. Then, he will complete a thorough assessment and help determine a diagnosis and create a rehabilitation program to help you.
Your treatment may include:
- Exercise prescription
- Soft tissue therapy
- Spinal manipulation therapy
- Modalities (ultrasound, electrical stimulation, vibration etc.)
- Instrument assisted soft tissue therapy
Jeremy is experienced in treatment of acute and chronic conditions such as:
- Neck & back pain
- Disc herniations/injuries
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Work and sports related injuries